Saturday, December 17, 2011

The first of many posts

I just got my letter in the mail today about my acceptance to the Malawi program. For those of you who don't where Malawi is (or how to spell it for that matter) it's a small landlocked country in Southern Africa.




The Study Abroad Program is through Aquinas. This will be the first group ever to participate in this program and I'm honored to be a part of it. The lecture part is during the second semester, but I will be traveling for two weeks in May after finals.

Originally I had this blog as part of a high school assignment, however I decided to update it by converting it into my College / Malawi blog for future use. I also wanted to share my anticipation / preparation / nerves for traveling to Malawi! So expect not only posts about Malawi, but about me in general.