Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where's the snow?

And yet another snowless day in Northern Michigan. I mean, it's nice for driving because I don't have to worry about going into the ditch, but seriously? This is ridiculous. I'm also being quite impatient because everyone's grades seem to be posted except for mine :/
Not much has changed since my last post, other than I just found out my best friend Rachel (aka the Thing 2 to my Thing 1) was accepted as well! Africa, look out. In honor of her acceptance, I have been watching Shakira's "Waka Waka" music video from the 2010 World Cup and will probably keep watching it until I actually go to Africa in May.
Luckily, my parents aren't as worried about me going for two reasons: 1) Rachel is coming with me and 2) my oldest brother Mike got a job offer in Oakland, CA working for the Oakland Athletics, so she's more focused on moving him out there compared to me going to Africa in May.
Until next time, I'm praying for snow, my grades to come in, and trying and have a relaxing holiday!