Thursday, December 22, 2011

Smile

Today I finally got my grades posted for this semester. Considering I was at 18 credits this semester, my grades were decent. I know I could've done much better, but I'm learning not to criticize myself for the little things I do, but rather keep things in perspective.


And honestly, it's not that big of a deal if I do horrible one semester. I tend to push myself to achieve perfection and shoot myself down when I don't achieve it. I just need to remember to be the best I can be, and smile! I found this picture today and I feel it speaks for itself.



Seeing my grades from last semester got me even more excited for next semester! Not only because my classes will be (hopefully) much easier, but also because I plan to just put myself out there more and see where it takes me!