Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm back!

I haven't posted on here for a few weeks, and a break was much needed. I realized I wasn't producing as good of posts (in my opinion) by writing several in one week. Instead, I'll try to post at least twice a week to keep things fresh.
Let's see, what has happened in the past 2/3 weeks....actually a lot of things!
1. Got another stage manager job for next semester for the musical Chicago!
2. One of my dogs was put to sleep. Rest in Peace Maggie, you will be deeply missed ♥ 10/2/12
 3. I will be traveling to Bethlehem Farm, West Virginia for Fall Break!
4. I no longer have to wear my splint for my hand. However I have to keep it just in case, as well as wrap it whenever I have to do any physical activity like volleyball or soccer (only soccer based off of how much I fall).
5. Art Prize 2012! I got to see some great pieces of art, as well as participate in Light the Night Grand Rapids (photos coming later!)