Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Malawi (and London) Swag Bag

I've been dying to post the souvenirs I got from Malawi and London for the longest time! The main reason I haven't is because I wanted these to be a surprise for those who were lucky enough to get these as gifts. Well wait no longer!
I will now present to you, The Malawi and London Swag Bag Collection of 2012.
letter opener

Rosary

necklace

basket

London keychain

earrings

elephant statue

Malawi currency, called "Kwacha"

decorative silverware

carvings, the top one says "Malawi" and the bottom one is my last name "Kalchik"

another carving, sadly no rhinos in Malawi when I visited :(

coffee mug from England, perfect right?

mouse pad with London landmarks, the closest I will get to seeing them (for now)

scarves! I can never have enough

tractor, it still smells like burning wood from Africa

matching giraffes

coasters/hot plates

big carving of the country Malawi. very deceiving with the giraffes, Malawi doesn't have any!

fabric, also known as material! I got a picture of each piece to show the patterns





hand painted canvas piece! I love elephants!

official 2012 London Olympic gear! I snagged a t-shirt and a pin!