Sunday, January 29, 2012

Goodbye Accrual World.....

Enough said in the title. You can tell when I use such a bad pun like that I'm losing my mind. Actually, I lost my mind yesterday when I decided to name my textbooks (theory going around is that once you name something you grow attached to it and want to take care of it - in this case read it). My Accounting Book's name is Arnold, I'm not sure why I chose it, maybe because it sounds like a dorky name that would like Accounting. I have an accounting exam tomorrow and have lost all motivation to continue studying. I mean, based on this picture of all the material I have to cover can you blame me?

Basically I'm at the point where I want to scream at the top of my lungs (but I won't since my roommates are probably sleeping by now). So instead, I'll settle with this: GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Hopefully that spells out my frustration clear enough.