Thursday, February 16, 2012

Around the World in 80 Days

In 80 days I will leave for Malawi. No big deal or anything. Ah, who am I kidding? I'm freaking excited!!!! This was one of the reasons I decided to resurrect my blog in the first place. There's just so much to be happy about today:

  • received the confirmation for my flight in May
  • gorgeous weather
  • did well on my Small Group Communication Exam
  • my one class for Friday was cancelled
  • my favorite actor from the Glee Project, Samuel Larsen, made his debut on Tuesday
  • I just realized I have no midterms this semester
And Spring Break is in two weeks! Granted, I won't be doing anything spectacular other than working at Roman Wheel, but it'll be a nice break and I get to spend some quality time in the LC (Leelanau County for those who don't know where that is) before Easter and before I leave for Africa.