Sunday, April 15, 2012

Arete 2012

Rain or thunder couldn't stop me this weekend! I managed to bike over 40 miles and grow personally not only in my own life, but in my life with God.
One of my personal favorite memories was Saturday night,; we split up by gender and talked about how we're suppose to be men and women of God. Eventually, the girls group started getting into this big conversation about girl talk an in order to be in a relationship we need to learn to love ourselves first and not be so critical. At that point we really became an Arete family, even though most of just met or barely knew each other, we opened up and shared an incredible experience of being just crazy enough to bike so far. Here are some of the pictures that recap my amazing weekend!

Hard core stretching

Kelsea hard at work fixing all the bikes

Hey, give me a playground and I will play

Planking

King of the Monkey Bars!

Peace, Love, Arete

My leader Tiffany and I


Look at all this food! Poor Zach forgot his lunch but everyone was kind and gave him some of theirs

Rockford Dam

We made it!