Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hakuna Matata

It's the start of Exam Cram. I've realized I've had so much to do before, but it seems to all pile at once. You can definitely tell the end of the semester is upon Aquinas College. Part of the stress is not only all this last minute work for classes, but also the challenge of applying for scholarships and finding a job for next semester (no luck so far, keep me in your thoughts and prayers for finding employment!).
I know I'm stressed, but I need to remember one thing: Hakuna Matata. Stress tends to get the better of me every time it comes up. I have so much to look forward to after the semester is over, especially going to Africa. Which is more of a reason to think of "Hakuna Matata". I need to focus on school, but I can't go crazy over it and stress myself out even more. Although my stress levels at an all time high, I will continue to update my blog as usual, but if you don't see any recent postings or they're not as long or insightful as usual, don't be alarmed....I am still alive, just busy.

Remember: Hakuna Matata