Monday, April 30, 2012

Keep calm and carry on (literally)

I'm sick of studying, so I'm focusing on my trip for next week. Now the fun part of traveling: packing. Not only will I be leaving for two weeks as opposed to usual study-abroad trips, but we have to deal with customs and all that fun stuff since we're leaving the country. I found this great website for packing:
 http://selectstudyabroad.com/2012/01/top-ten-tips-for-packing-luggage/
This has some really good tips, such as rolling your clothes to pack instead of folding them. I love the tips about how to protect liquids and keeping everything fresh. I'm just praying everything will be able to fit! Here's what I've been able to pack so far:
I know for sure one thing I absolutely need to pack: sunscreen. even though i was only outside for a few hours yesterday during our Soccer tournament, my face got fried (definitely not as bad as my friend Katie). I'm also a little worried about the mosquitos, I'm usually a food magnet for them during the summer. But I've been taking my malaria pills and I'm packing plenty of bug spray.