Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's 4:00 am, more time to study

It's officially Finals Week, and I'm still awake on a Saturday night at 4:00 in the morning. This is the only week during the semester when our college's library is open 24/7. As part of a tradition, my friends and I study all night on the first night it's open. Usually this consists of random activities, such as chair racing, video posting, sing a longs, and dance parties.
Most people think we're nuts for doing this, but it's a great bonding experience. None of us are in the same class, but seeing others study gives me the motivation to study. As of now, I've finished a take-home exam, written two pages each for separate papers, prepared study guides, and worked on a packing list for Africa. Usually at this point I'm so tired, but with how much I've finished, I'm still going strong. I deserve a break, which for me means a blog post and watching a movie or something.
Well, I'm going back to working on homework, or procrastinate a little bit more, or maybe sleep.....