Monday, March 12, 2012

DIY Ringlet Scarf

I've been dying to post this scarf for a while, unfortunately due to the lack of time and other exciting things to post about, I've delayed it too long. But since it's getting close to Spring and all things Spring Cleaning, I figured this would be an excellent way to use up old t-shirts!

I made this scarf during Christmas Break, and have been asked how I made it. Here's a tutorial I used:
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/crafts-projects/make-this-quick-n-easy-ringlet-t-shirt-scarf.html

Mine turned out a little different: I used different sized t-shirts rather than all x-large. But I think it adds more variety. Also, I decided to make it AQ colors. It's one of the most comfiest scarves I've ever owned! It's a great way to use up older t-shirts too.