Thursday, March 8, 2012

Together we're totally awesome!

Today is March 8th, which means it's International Women's Day 2012. It also means that there are several birthdays today worth mentioning.

The first is my friend from Accounting, Kristina. I haven't known her for that long, but she has definitely helped keep me sane and passing Accounting. Happy Birthday! The second is my idol Lauren Lopez of Team Starkid. She plays Draco Malfoy in "A Very Potter Musical" and "A Very Potter Sequel", in addition to Bugette and Taz in "Starship".

Marissa and I at Spring Formal last year :)
Speaking of Team Starkid, there is one more birthday worth mentioning: Marissa Saladin, my first roommate/bestest friend. Originally we weren't suppose to be roommates, but after some negotiations with the guy who assigns roommates with my brother and her mother, we were paired together. We got along instantly, sharing our love for things like theater, Harry Potter, etc. When we first met she thought I would be much taller, and to be fair I thought the same of her. She's always been there for me and is one of the bestest friends anyone could ask for. No matter what kind of a day I'm having she knows how to cheer me up. And we're also getting our first house together next year so I get to live with one of my best friends! Have a fantastic birthday Marissa and can't wait to see you next week! Llllooooovvvveeee ♥