Saturday, March 10, 2012

Oh the places we go!

Another birthday today for my amazing, fantastic, entertaining friend Rachel Lanczak! I met her in my Spanish class freshman year, but it turns out our schools played against each other in basketball a few years before. Small world right?

I get to go to Africa with her this summer, which I'm insanely excited! She keeps me grounded and snaps me back to reality when I need it, even if it might be harsh. My mom calls her Thing 2 and I'm Thing 1, which is an appropriate term to describe our friendship. It's funny how we have so much in common and yet we're complete opposites personality wise, which I think compliments us in a way. She's a Slytherin and I'm a Hufflepuff when we were sorted for Hogwarts, but we've defined stereotypes by still being best friends!






I hope you have a fantastic day as fantastic as you are Rachel! :D