Monday, August 13, 2012

Big Brother Returns (Not the Show)

Happy Monday! After you're done reading this I'll be on my way to Grand Rapids for the school year!!!!
After my summer class got done, it's been a blessing not having to worry about school or work. I got to spend some quality time with my family before I left.
My brother Mike and his girlfriend Marissa came from California this weekend to a wedding and to visit. We got to play tourist with them, which included: Sleeping Bear Dunes, Fishtown, Mackinac Island, and my personal favorite, Cheese Shop!
I haven't seen this guy since Christmas, and this was the first time I got to meet his girlfriend. They were very cute together, although the PDA took some getting use to.....



bunny!

Skull Cave


Arch Rock
My parents ♥

Mike and Marissa :)
All Kalchik kids





I love a man in uniform!